HIGH BROWSE NEEDS YOU!
- We’re feeling
- We want to
bribe encourage readers to contribute their reviews and articles to High Browse.
- We’re giving away one $10 voucher monthly!
So what must I do to get this $10 voucher?
- You must send us a review of any material available at NLB libraries (book, DVD, music CD, music performance, etc).
- Preferably ‘blog-ready’ (hint, hint) with links and a scanned image (in jpeg) of the cover. No scanner? Aiyah, use a digicam then!
- Allow us to
mutilate edit your reviews.
- Don’t harass the High Browse Online editors after submitting the reviews. You’ll hear from us within 3 days upon receipt of review.
- Submission deadline? Last day of each month.
- Must reside in Singapore.
- Must not be NLB staff.
Some other stuff
- Collect the voucher at any NLB public libraries – let us know your preferred one. $10 voucher for what? Could be Starbucks, could be Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, could be BreadTalk – in any case, it’s $10 for something!
- Vouchers not collected a month after notification will be given to the ‘next best’ review.
- Allow us to publish your reviews, with no conditions attached, on other National Library Board collaterals.
- Only one $10 voucher will be awarded each month.
That’s it. We’re looking forward to hearing from ya – send your entries to HBeditor@nlb.gov.sg.
Would you like to send us your contribution?
Post your comments, or email to HBeditor@nlb.gov.sg