The Gibson Guitar Exhibition 2012
From now till 13 January 2013, library@esplanade proudly presents a special exhibition of seven new and rare models of Gibson guitars in partnership with Gibson Guitar Singapore. The collection features:
1. Gibson ES-355
First introduced in 1958, the ES-355 was the world’s first thinline archtop semi-electric guitar. This modern model features a slim taper 1960s style neck and warm sounding ‘57 Classic Humbucking pickups.
2. Gibson Les Paul Traditional 12-String
Gibson USA merges its 12-string expertise with a legendary electric for the Les Paul Traditional 12-String.
3. Gibson Les Paul Studio Limited 2012
Les Paul Studio Limited, a guitar born out of the great tradition of the original Les Paul Standard.
4. Gibson Les Paul Studio
An undeniable “modern classic” with a cutting-yet-rich tone (the hallmark of the Les Paul) through several variations of the breed.
5. Gibson SG Select
The SG Select is one of Gibson’s most exquisite SG with incredible projection and detailed clarity.
6. Gibson EDS-1275
The double neck model that would rewrite rock and roll history in the hands of Jimmy Page.
7. Gibson Zakk Wylde Flying V Custom
Adapted from the radical classic of 50 years ago into a contemporary metal machine, updated with the most essential electronics and hardware demanded by modern music.
Studio Rental Promotion
In conjunction with the exhibition, receive a Gibson/Epiphone 10% Discount Voucher when you rent the ‘Silent’ Jamming Studio at library@esplanade from now till 31 Dec 2012. The offer is limited to only one voucher per rental. While stocks last.
For more information on our Silent Studio and advance booking, please call our hotline at 6332 3255 or visit http://blogs.nlb.gov.sg/epcl/music/silentstudio/
About this entry
You’re currently reading “The Gibson Guitar Exhibition 2012,” an entry on library@esplanade
- Posted By: lengfoong
- 04.12.12 / 6pm
- No. of views: 3,633
- Related Posts:
- "Dirty Dancing" Musical and Facebook Quiz Tickets Giveaway
- Talk: Nurturing the Arts, Fostering Communities - Growing the Arts Education Communities in Singapore
- Singapore Dance Theatre Ballet Costumes Exhibition
- In Memoriam: Roger Ebert (1943 – 2013)
- A tribute to Christina Sergeant, local theatre director, actress and educator
- Le Noir Extravaganza
- The Transmission of Singapore Fujian Nanyin Exhibition 新加坡福建南音传承展
- "Celebrating The Cultural Medallion Recipients in the Performing Arts (1979-2012)" Exhibition
- "Remembering Zubir Said - His Life & Music" Exhibition